This is a continuation on fifty ancient wisdom for singles concerning marriage. Your comments are very much welcomed because we learn new things everyday.
11. Keep yourself pure and your bed un-defiled.
- It is insanity to go and visit a man alone in the house- lock the door and say “nothing will happen.”
12. Wedding is a day but marriage is a lifetime
13. Wage war against the devils that fought your parents’ marriage.
14. Marriage itself is a covenant so always look before you leap.
- Once you enter into it- breaking it is another problem.
15. It is better to wait for God’s time for marriage than to waste away in marriage at the devil’s time.
16. It is better to be single and believing God to be married than to be married and praying to be single.
17. Children born through fornication will need deliverance from the covenant of fornication so as not to follow the steps of their parents.
18. Getting married in darkness is a tragedy. That is, getting married without divine direction.
19. A broken courtship is better than a failed marriage.
20. If you are a true friend, you will attract true friends. If you are practicing wuru-wuru, mago-mago (fake; dubious) Christianity-this are the kind of people you will attract.